139 W. Main Street
Columbus OH 43215
|Rain Check & Refund Policy
We strive for positive experiences for all of our customers. Please note the following policy:
All Rain Check/Refund requests MUST be submitted on the Request Form at the Front Desk; and include the date, your name, contact information, class title, day and time of class. Or you may email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rain checks are credits to your account that you may use the next time you register for a class and they never expire. To redeem, please register at the front desk.
- You are responsible for any additional cost, should the replacement class be more expensive.
- Refunds are issued if you do not plan on taking a class again. Payment is refunded by check from the City of Columbus regardless of your payment method. It takes 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
- You will receive a 100% Refund by City of Columbus check if CAC cancels your class.
- All Rain Check/Refund/Transfer Requests for studio classes must be received prior to your second class. No Rain Checks/Refunds are given after the second class.
- Cancellations for workshops must be received 48 hrs prior to the start time.